Tel: 07713 074624      Email:

News image

Job file #3

Posted on - Tuesday 30th May 2017

Outside socket fitted today in Pocklington. This type of job needs to be registered with building control, this means that you will have no problem when selling your home in the future as all electrical work done after 2004 is subject to part p building regulations although certain jobs do not need to be registered. Only  electricians registered with one of the governing bodies like the NICEIC can notify building control using their online account, A small charge is required for registering each job and the customer will receive a letter addressed to the homeowner. This is your proof that the job has been registered and must be kept safe. Just a note to finish on, It is easy to tell if a electrical job has been fitted after 2004 as they stopped making red black twin and earth in that year.

So always use a part p registered electrician or you may come unstuck when selling your home in the future.

Keith KH Electrical

< Back to all news

Our Services


All domestic houses rewired to a high standard.


LED lighting specialist.


From electric heaters to gas boiler wire ups.

Our Happy Clients

I needed a job doing quickly and it was done very quickly, I'm very pleased with quality and prices. Thank you very much

Leah Hartley from York, via

Punctual, polite, efficient, knowledgeable, smart. Thank you.

Mrs J Sims

Great job from Keith. New socket & wiring in oven. Very good service.

Becky Williams Wilbofoss, via

Thanks Keith for doing such a great job. We love our new outside lighting, it looks fantastic! Highly recommended.

Emma Ward, via