Tel: 07713 074624 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on - Friday 11th May 2018
Here’s some damage by mice I found today in the Market Town of Pocklington, In the East Riding of Yorkshire.
The customer had heard noises in her walls from rodents for just 2 weeks!!
As an Electrician I find rodents to be the worst kind of pest in your home, They can climb inside your walls and right up into your loft. This picture is taken in the loft space over the upstairs bathroom. There was also major damage to the transformers in the ceiling space over the kitchen on the ground floor.
They might be cute but they can do damage that can cost thousands.
Keith KH Electrical Pocklington.
< Back to all news
All domestic houses rewired to a high standard.
LED lighting specialist.
From electric heaters to gas boiler wire ups.
Had Keith round to do some electrical work today. What a nice bloke. Had some outside lights put up and they are fabulous. Highly recommended. Thanks Keith
(5 star ***** Google review)Sparky Neil
I was in charge of compliance for a national central heating company where Keith worked providing electrical services, wiring up central heating systems. Keith's work was always, without fail one the very best examples of neat, efficient and compliant work I had the pleasure of inspecting. I would not hesitate to recommend him for your electrical needs.Mr Dave Hall, via